December 05, 2011

My favourite blogger :)
This is one of blogs which I love the most. It called One of a kind and this blog made two best friends Soňa and Janka. But more posts are with Soňa and I have to say I really enjoy this blog and her. She´s from Slovakia and she´s model, presenter Fashion Tv and very successful woman. I love her style and her posts. Every day I inspire at her blog and I think she´s very beautiful and crazy girl ;) 
And I totally love her dog called Lolinka :) Here are some photos from her life :)












And her lovely Lolka
One of her model photos :)




4 comments:

  1. Wow, she is absolutely wonderful, I just love the look with leather pants!!!! Great post! Love your blog and now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much girls ;) I´m looking forward to look your blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Check out my blog.

    XX,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi my followers! I love to read your comments and opinions because you inspire me in everything. Thank you so much :)
Kisses
Báš