January 11, 2012

                                               Friendships !
Hi my lovers! What´s news? I´m sorry but the weather is wet so I can´t take any nice photos for interesting post. This post is about friendships. I think everybody needs someone who will help you if you have problem, listen you and give suppord to you :)
Have a nice day spent with your friends! ;)
Báš
                                                                  
                                                                      

From left: Saška, Lucka,Tobiáš and me :)



 From left: Lucka, Ivka, me and Sim :)



6 comments:

  1. So sweet photo's!

    Love,

    Maria
    Check my blog for the Ellis Faas Mascara give away!
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EiKx8a0XiF4/TwDIjMrJkHI/AAAAAAAABB0/NJYKOhopSxg/s170/37-E303_0.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, friends are very important in our life :) But I need only one - my BFF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI MY LOVE!!!
    Thanks for your sweet comment and for following me!!!

    NICE PICTURES!!

    NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...HOPE YOU CONTINUE VISITING MY BLOG...THERE IS A NEW NICE POST <3 <3

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    KISSES FROM ITALY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!

    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww such a sweet post. the photos are absolutely adorable!

    if you’re interested – i’m hosting a pretty rad giveaway.
    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi my followers! I love to read your comments and opinions because you inspire me in everything. Thank you so much :)
Kisses
Báš